[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraphs Marks

  • From: Regina Alvarado <reggie.alvarado@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:38:51 -0400

Netta:

This is really funny.  You want to know how to get Word to say paragraph
mark, and I want to know how to shut it off.  Only difference is that I am
writing email in Word and it puts in paragraph marks instead of spaces.
Driving me mad, but the funny thing is that when I go into Word 2003 and
type all the paragraph marks shown me when writing email do not appear.  If
anyone can help either of us, thanks.  I want my spaces back! Oh yes,
interestingly enough, apparently this anomaly is only visual to me.  Nobody
has told me that they see it on the other end of my email.   I would not
even have noticed it except that I went back to fix something yesterday and
there they were.  I also have new line messages besides the paragraph mark
between my words.

Reggie

  _____