[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paragraph breaks

  • From: "Dornetta" <dornetta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:23:56 -0400

Hey Sue;
I'm not sure if this will "work" with a Braille display but here is how you
find wild cards.
Do a control H and tab 2x to the more>> button; hit that and this will give you
more options. If you tab over 5x you will then be on the wild card option. If
it's not 5x then it is 6x, my more>>button is always checked so it was probably
6x for me instead. Hopefully, this will help you. I've used that suggestion
from Judy a time or two, so hopefully, it will work for you as well.
Netta