[bksvol-discuss] Re: Paging Shannon

  • From: "solsticesinger" <solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:48:57 -0600

I hadn't heard of it until Cindy sent in the synopsis. Then, I thought it
sounded awesome.

Shannon

Are you a fan of women's music? If so, and you're interested in hearing the
latest edition of "The Eclectic Collection: A Celebration of Women In Music",
feel free to send a message to:
solsticesinger25@xxxxxxxxx