[bksvol-discuss] Paging Jill O

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 07:00:44 -0700 (PDT)

Could Jill please email me off list?

Thank you,
Anastasia

anamataia81@xxxxxxxxx

--- On Fri, 5/2/08, Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
From: Amber Wallenstein <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Fw: [BookiesToo] More Coming Attractions - June
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, May 2, 2008, 9:55 AM

I am  resending  this... For some reason I don't think it worked the first time.
amber
And coming to a shelf near you in June:

Hardcover

An Absolute Scandal by Penny Vincenzi
America America by Ethan Canin
The Beach House by Jane Green
Blood Colony by Tananarive Due
The Broken Window: A Lincoln Rhyme Novel by Jeffery Deaver
A Champion's Mind: Lessons from a Life in Tennis by Pete Sampras and Peter Bodo
The Charming Man by Marian Keyes
Cost by Roxana Robinson
The Dawn Patrol by Don Winslow
Dead Silver by Neil McMahon
Dear American Airlines by Jonathan Miles
Death Angel by Linda Howard
Death and Honor: An Honor Bound Novel by W.E.B. Griffin and William
E. Butterworth IV
The Deceived by Brett Battles
The Dirty Secrets Club by Meg Gardiner
Don't Tell a Soul by David Rosenfelt
Fearless Fourteen: A Stephanie Plum Novel by Janet Evanovich
Final Theory by Mark Alpert
Finding Nouf by Zoe Ferraris
The Fourth Watcher: A Novel of Bangkok by Timothy Hallinan
The Garden of Last Days by Andre Dubus III
Hit and Run by Lawrence Block
How Perfect Is That by Sarah Bird
How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo
I Shall Not Want: A Clare Fergusson/Russ Van Alstyne Mystery by Julia
Spencer-Fleming
The Last Oracle by James Rollins
Made in the U.S.A. by Billie Letts
Married Lovers by Jackie Collins
Master of the Delta by Thomas H. Cook
Mistress of the Sun by Sandra Gulland
The Monster of Florence: A True Story by Douglas Preston with Mario Spezi
More Than it Hurts You by Darin Strauss
Murder at the Bad Girl's Bar and Grill by N.M. Kelby
The Murder Notebook: A Novel of Suspense by Jonathan Santlofer
My Sister, My Love: The Intimate Story of Skyler Rampike by Joyce Carol Oates
No One Tells Everything by Rae Meadows
No One You Know by Michelle Richmond
Not in the Flesh: A Wexford Novel by Ruth Rendell
Nothing to Lose: A Jack Reacher Novel by Lee Child
One in a Million by Kimberla Lawson Roby
The Other by David Guterson
Out of Mao's Shadow by Philip P. Pan
Outtakes from a Marriage by Ann Leary
Plague Ship: A Novel of the Oregon Files by Clive Cussler
Prescription for a Superior Existence by Josh Emmons
Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot
Resolution by Robert B. Parker
Sail by James Patterson and Howard Roughan
Say You're One of Them by Uwem Akpan
The Secret Scripture by Sebastian Barry
Secrets of a Shoe Addict by Beth Harbison
The Seven Sins: The Tyrant Ascending by Jon Land
The Sister by Poppy Adams
The Size of the World by Joan Silber
Slumberland by Paul Beatty
The Spies of Warsaw by Alan Furst
Stealing Athena by Karen Essex
The Story of Edgar Sawtelle by David Wroblewski
Sweet Love by Sarah Strohmeyer
TailSpin: An FBI Thriller by Catherine Coulter
This Land Is Their Land: Reports from a Divided Nation by Barbara Ehrenreich
Touching History: The Untold Story of the Drama That Unfolded in the
Skies Over America on 9/11 by Lynn Spencer
The Water's Edge by Daniel Judson
When You Are Engulfed in Flames by David Sedaris

Paperback

What Was Lost by Catherine O'Flynn

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. To unsubscribe from this list send a blank Email to bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help' by itself in the subject line.