[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages missing from Split Second

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 19:53:10 -0500

I think that book is already in the collection, anyway, if you're trying to
validate the one Bud submitted, in which case, since the one in the
collection is excellent, from what has been said here, that one will
probably have to be rejected. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.