[bksvol-discuss] Re: Pages missing

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:55:43 -0700 (PDT)

The book is in the UCLA library, and it says Special
Collections/Archive, but my husband thinks he can get
it anyway. Is your copy the hardbound or the paperback
edition?  0521497167 (hardback)
0521497736 (pbk.) To tell the truth, I can't tell
which edition the library has -- maybe both.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com