[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers for the Code of Honor and is this the correct format here?

  • From: "Kristin Mills" <kristinm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:32:13 -0500

Hey everyone!
Hopefully everyone is having a spectacular evening and I just had a quick page
numbering question. I'm currently proofing Code of Honor and there seems to be
no page numbers. I totally understand they aren't important for proofing but
can be helpful too. However, if I see any numbers then I will insert them
however here is the current format I'm using without the actual page numbers
and I wanted to verify this was right. Okay text, two blank lines, page break,
one blank line, and text. Here's an example of what I'm referring too here. "
"Do you care?" Selena's gray-haired dad asked.

 Then he lifted a wrinkled hand." Again I understand page numbers aren't
crucial but can be helpful for other reading tools. If I need to change the
format here then please just let me know and I'll gladly change it. Any
suggestions would be very much appreciated too. Thanks for all of your help and
I look forward to getting this novel into the collection soon.
Thanks
Kristin