[bksvol-discuss] Page numbers 101

  • From: "Denise Wagner" <denisecwagner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:56:37 -0400

I know this has been discussed ad nauseum, but I just want to make sure I have
it right:-)

I now have a couple of books to proofread that have the page numbers at the
bottom of the page.
Is it ok to leave them there, and if so, I assume they will need the blank
lines before and after?

Also, for future reference, some books will have the page numbers on the top of
the page but put the page numbers for the first page of the chapter on the
bottom of the page (i.e. varying where the page number is place throughout the
book).  How should this be handled?  Leave them where they are, or make them
consistent?

Thanks for the help!
Denise