[bksvol-discuss] Re: PJ Parrish Books

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008 22:59:00 -0800 (PST)

When anyone finds a book that has quality issues, please go to the Book
Information page for that particular book, and click on a new button called
Report Book Quality Issue. Please fill out the form, and the problem will be
reported to the Collection Development department. Obviously we already know
that the fair and good books have quality issues, but we would like to know
about books rated Excellent, and especially about any Publisher Quality books,
NIMAC books or O'Reilly books.
Thanks much! Carrie