[bksvol-discuss] PG books on Bookshare

  • From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:46:08 -0400

Now that i have had a bit more time to think about this I have this idea.

When a book is posted on Bookshare but is actually in another polace like NBP or others it doesn't actually come up for download when you go to its page. Instead the page shows a link to where it can be found. Why can't we do the same with PG books. Just give a page either with a link to the book or else a pointer to PG's site where it can be found.

I am sorry but I just hate the thought of a "non profit" organization wasting its resources hosting something that can be obtained easily somewhere else.