[bksvol-discuss] Re: Oxygen

  • From: "Sue Stevens" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:50:20 -0500

Thanks, Susan.  I will see about buying it.  My problem isn't lack of the
money to buy it, but I don't use online credit.  However, I have a good
friend who might order it for me and let me pay her.  And yes, I would be
happy to proof it and read it while I proof.  (smile)  I do love my medical
thrillers!!!

Thanks for that offer, it is very kind of you.

Best,

Sue