[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: sort of messed up

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2010 14:23:35 -0800

Hi, Ann, thanks. My sisters are very house proud. I'm just glad I have a
roof over my head which doesn't leak. I've never learned much about
decorating stuff so I'm feeling distinctly out of my depth, hence the
grousing. You're right, of course, especially when it comes to all that
lovely storage. Regards, Kim.