[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ot: balancing act

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 15:57:36 -0800 (PST)

It's true we have the other list for nonbookshare discussions and comments, but
like Lissi I like seeing  some on this list. It helps to get to know people. I
agree itsometimes make the mail *very* long

I don't  know if blind people can go through the items reading only the
subjects and delete quickly if the subjects don't interest them , but that's
what I do.

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: