[bksvol-discuss] Re: Open Book!

  • From: "Reggie & Lonnie" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2004 12:03:36 -0500

Could someone contact me off list and give me some help with Open Book. I am running Open Book 7. I have 2 questions basically unless someone can give me some features that might make either a better scan or help me to do a better job editing when not on the BN, which is my preferred method of editing.

1. Is there a way to ask Open Book to take a file I've downloaded to My Documents and open it in Open Book as there is in K1000?

2. When spell checking, how does one get the spell checker to land the cursor on the word that needs fixing. I have stopped using this spell checker for that very reason. I would like to be able to read a paragraph, not just a sentence, to help me find the correct word and then be able to take it out of spell check to fix it as one can in Word.

Any other little tidbits somebody might have would be appreciated. I am not one of the lucky ones with K1000.

Reggie