[bksvol-discuss] One last page needed for Raymond's Room.

  • From: "Darrell Shandrow" <darrell.shandrow@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2008 14:09:50 -0700

Hi all,

Thanks to Ciara for providing me with pages 66, 67, 72 and 94.  Unfortunately,
I need page 73 in order to make this a complete book for submission back to
Step 2.  Once I get that in place, I'll be able to get it uploaded right away.
This has taken quite a bit of work, but it will be a welcome addition to the

Darrell Shandrow - Accessibility Evangelist
Michele Y. Sinnock (sister): 7/20/1957 - 11/29/2007
Please visit http://BlindWebAccess.com and sign the petition asking Yahoo! to
make their CAPTCHA accessible!
Information should be accessible to us without need of translation by another