[bksvol-discuss] One Tuesday Morning and Hyphens

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 11:55:32 -0700 (PDT)

Cindy That was me. Anastasia. I have the book in my hands and I just finished
one on MS and will start it tomorrow. It looks so good.It is a paperback which
I am not fond of so If I have problem with it could you be my back up?

The problem I fixed was at the end of lines how it hyphenates words school-
yard. I found my books getting not great ratingds because of it. I fixed the
problem with a proccess that takes seconds. You open the file in MS word. you
hit Chrl H which is the find and replace command. It will have 2 text boxes. In
the first type in a hyphen follwed by a space. The next box leave blank. hit
replace all. It takes 20 seconds or so. make sure to put in the space in or
words like mother-in-law will come out as one word. motherinlaw. good luck.
Take care
Anastasia

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!