[bksvol-discuss] Old Time Radio Titles

  • From: "Jake Brownell" <jabrown@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 06:02:34 -0600

Hi all,
Just a quick note to let you know I updated the Old Time Radio books listing
over on my site at:
http://jbrownell.com/bks/category.asp?id=24

If anyone knows of anymore on the site please add them or drop me an email so I
can. I think Tony said he was keeping a list of these too, but I've not had
time to dig out that email.

I was quite involved with Old Time Radio for a few years, collecting thousands
of shows and hoping someday to listen to them all. I've moved away from that a
little bit since getting involved with BookShare in summer 2004. I still enjoy
an occasional program and someday will go back to being active with the hobby.
Its that whole thing too many hobbies not enough time...BookShare has captured
my attention for now though *grin*

Cheers!
Jake