[bksvol-discuss] OT/Paging Shelley

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 13:48:39 -0400

I'm trying to get a message to Shelley.  My in-house geek says it's
possible her server is blocking anything with an "optonline.net" ending,
so she may not be getting my messages.

Shelley, if you get this, I'm trying to find out if you liked the first
knitting book I sent you and whether I should continue doing the
last two like I did that one.

Did you also get the little booklet?

Hopefully,
Marilyn