[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT-JUMPING UP & DOWN IN GLEE!!!MY PROOF WAS ACCEPTED

  • From: "Lori Castner" <loralee.castner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2012 08:22:41 -0700

Netta, That is great news.

I have been proofreading for a number of years, but the last two books I
proofread were returned for more work.  That has rather shaken my
confidence.  They were finally accepted though.

It would be interesting to know what caused the problem you had with
paragraph marks.  There is a trick to removing them when they don't belong.
It's worth knowing.

Not sure if I have that email as some disappeared when I changed computers.

But, again, congratulations, and I'm sure it will be the first of many books
that you will help add to the collection!

Lori C.