[bksvol-discuss] Re: O/T web page worth looking at.

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 14:53:34 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately the web pages, for yellow pages and the like aren't usually
very up to date.

So having any resource I can, is a help.

Usually the time I need 411 assistance is usually when I am out, and away
from the computer, or I can't find the phone number by searching.

The cell charges $.75 a call so I try to use it as little as possible.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com