[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: to Jamie--ouch--and Jake?

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:42:35 -0800 (PST)

Oh, my.  I'm so sorry. HOpefully the nerve will repair
itself in time and all this will be behind you.

Good luck with your exams and the speech--and then
enjooy a well-deserved vacation. Ar least you're on a
quarter and not semester system (I gather) so you
don't have to worry about papers over vacation. :-)

Cindy