[bksvol-discuss] OT: skunked dog

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 14:12:12 -0700 (PDT)

My sympathies. I'm glad to know what your vet
suggested. Let us know if it works. Years ago I had
read that the best way to clean a dog from skunk spray
was with tomato juice. Your vet's suggestions sounds
better.

And I sympathize about the 90 degree heat. I wilt when
it gets into the 80's. My family thinks there's
something wrong with me, because i even start
complaining about being too hot when ithe thermometer
says 75. When I have my physical I'm going to mention
it to the doctor. I'm many years past hot flashes, so
I know it isn't that.

I hope it cools off for you soon. How's your basement
doing? Growing anything? (smile)

Cindy

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs