[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: puppy invasion?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 15:58:33 -0700 (PDT)

GOod luck!  And have fun!

The Dog Listener, by Jan Cannell (I think--I know the
title is right) is a good book to have if you have a
new pet. I gave a print copy to my daughter, who had
adopted what supposedly is a six-year-old dog  but
acts more like a puppy, and she found it useful. Even
not having a dog, I found it interesting reading while
helping Shelley with it.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com