[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: my dog & chocolate story

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 11:07:35 -0500 (EST)

Elizabeth

Some may disagree with us, but life experience has shown your attitude to
be the more productive one.
What surrounds us makes us what we are; and negative attitudes, people,
books, tv commercials, whatever, ultimately impacts us though we may not
always realize it.
That's why parents ought to be concerned, even if at times we cannot
change things, who our kids hang out with, how we style our conversation,
et al.
We may feel that we are strong enough to resist, and we may often be, but
continually bombarding ourselves with harmful images will ultimately cost
us.
Sorry folks for the preaching, but Elizabeth knows where she is coming
from.