[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT list mail

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 23:30:32 -0800 (PST)

> Hi Cindy,
>
> Have you received a lot of mail from the lists
> today?  I haven't received
> many messages but maybe everyone is busy with things
> offlline.

No, now that you mention it. I think there were only
11 this morning and 28 or 33 when I got back from
being gone for 5 hours --and that is unusual. Then,
later, only 8. I've noticed that usually the weekend,
and sometimes Friday, there's less mail than usual.
Maybe it's starting a day earlier -- and maybe our
college students are studying for or taking exams. It
might be midterms if they're on the quarter system or
finals if they're on the semester system, or are
finals over.

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250