[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. games

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 23:02:58 -0400

Tom,

visit the below website for anything and everything accessible computer
games.

I also was a avid gamer and crafter before I lost my vision, well what
vision I had, smile.

But if you don't ask, you won't learn, smile.

http://www.audiogames.net/

and here are some of the game providers, though the first link should give
you all you need.

http://www.gamesfortheblind.com/
http://www.kitchensinc.net/

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI