[bksvol-discuss] OT: forgiveness

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 19:12:30 -0800 (PST)

Naw, not if you don't want to. After all, I didn't
apologize, did I? I must apologize first before asking
for forgiveness -- so I am herewith apologizing, if I
did indeed commit the sin for which I asked
forgiveness. But -- I think before you forgive me, if
you do, you should beat me with a wet noodle. (grin)

Cindy

http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250