[bksvol-discuss] OT: bookshare personnel descriptions

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:37:16 -0800 (PST)

Thank you, Marissa. You've just saved me some time. I
was just about to google you and came back to me
e-mail to see if I could find your last name, which I
didn't remember, and found this, You sound very
pretty, and we know you're very nice.

Cindy

Sue, so far I've only found the President and CEO, Jim
Fruchterman (from whom I think we've only heard once).
Here's his description,with the site that gives more
info about Benetech and the launching of Bookshare in
June of 2002.

http://www.benetech.org/about/presup_jun2002.shtml

The site above gives a lot of info about Benetech and
the launching of bookshare. The photo of Jim
Fruchterman, President and CEO, shows a brown-haired
young man (mid-to-lae 30?s? early 40?s? I can?t tell
ages very well) with a high forehead, glasses, and a
lovely smile. He?s described in another article as an
engineer and a social entrepreneur.

Cindy