[bksvol-discuss] OT Zen Stone

Hi all you Zen Stone users!

Two new 1 gig Zen Stones have found their way into my home. They are great fun for listening to books! I have one question though. Does anyone know whether it's possible to rewind or skip ahead within a track by just a few seconds? Or am I stuck with the skip ahead an entire track and back the same distance? I haven't discovered a way to skip ahead just a few seconds, but I'm hoping somebody else has.

Any help is greatly appreciated. And sorry to the list for the off-topic post. I try not to do this.

Peace,
Mayrie