[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Writers Club Practice Question

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 10:32:58 -0700

Jim:

Mayrie always includes her email address, where u may send your
writing topics to be pasted into the text browser, even if u cannot
attend. Some of the participants who either cannot or simply do not
feel comfortable reading their stuff aloud do this so u wouldn't be
alone. I know Mayrie records these sessions & could perhaps edit it &
send u the part where we give u feedback--if that'd be too much
trouble for her, I would be more than glad to do this for u. Either I
could record it or she could just put it up on a file sharing server
where I could download & edit it & send u just the parts u need or
whatever. At any rate, u could still participate & we'd love it if u
would. If you'd like to participate, let us know so Mayrie & I can
work together if need be in order to facilitate the recording of
feedback for your piece, etc. We hope u join us! & that goes for any1
else who might like to also, which is why I kept this on list instead
of a private reply & a cc.

On 5/21/08, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I missed that little detail. In that case I can't come because I am at
> work. I will still try to follow along though. <grin>
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme, , Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis." --
> Margaret Bonnano
>
> Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next Project
> or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
>

>              "Jackie McBride"
>              <abletec@xxxxxxxx
>              m>                                                         To
>              Sent by:                  bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>              bksvol-discuss-bo                                          cc
>              unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>              g                                                     Subject
>                                        [bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Writers
>                                        Club Practice Question
>              05/20/2008 04:52
>              PM
>

>              Please respond to
>              bksvol-discuss@fr
>                 eelists.org
>

> U do understand, do u not, Jim, that that's 11 A.m., e.g., in the
> mornin, & not pm, e.g. at night? We're just not that cruel to u folks
> on the east coast.
>
> On 5/20/08, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hi Mayrie ReNae,
>> Just a quick note. I got The Writer's Book of Days from Bookshare and
>> started reading it. I haven't started writing yet though. I am going to
> try
>> to implement a schedule for myself even if it's just fifteen minutes a
> day
>> for now.  Oh, and that starts today.
>>
>> I am putting in so many hours working now and life is stressful enough
> that
>> I can't attend the class beginning at 11 eastern without the fear of
>> falling asleep. I'm going to start listening to the old audios though and
>> please know that I'm going to have to be with you in spirit until things
>> calm down.
>>
>> Thanks to you and the group for such a warm welcome.
>>
>> Jim
>>
>> James D Homme, , Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
>> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>>
>> "it is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis."
> --
>> Margaret Bonnano
>>
>> Highmark internal only: Consider Usability Engineering On Your Next
> Project
>> or release. http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/

>> bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> of
>>

> --
> Jackie McBride
> Please join my fight against breast cancer
> [...]

Jackie McBride