[bksvol-discuss] Re: O.T. Webview Pane

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 17:41:48 -0700

Sue:

It's saying this because you have folder tasks enabled.  Were I you,
I'd go to control panel, then folder options, &, in the general tab,
select windows classic folders. That'll get rid of it.  It is 1 of the
recommendations for configuring windows with screenreaders.  HTH.

--
Jackie McBride
Check out my homepage at: