[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Updating DTBP Firmware

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 07:06:03 -0700

Hi, Evan, You probably know this by now, but if you have a thumb drive,
you can go to the Bard site and update the firmware, get the file and
put the unzipped portion on to that thumb drive. If she has an advanced
or standard player, it doesn't matter, you can still update the player.
The only difference is that the advanced player has a few more keys.
Both players can have the Bookshelf feature. Regards, Kim Friedman.