[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Twilight Zone

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 02:04:32 -0800 (PST)

I don't remember that one, but last summer when we had
a heat  wave I remembered the one where people were in
a room suffereing from heat nd comcplaining and trying
to cool off and I think the weather actually was
freezing. I don't remember that one too clearly--maybe
I have it in reverse.

I do remember the one with the hairy beast on the
airplace wing, though. They used that episode when
they made the movie, though with a different actor, of
course.

Cindy