[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: The odd things people do

  • From: "Natalie B." <lemina007@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 23:16:23 -1000

Yes, I came to a halt because my beagle had stopped. And it wasn't his usual, I'm-about-to-sniff-something stop. He just stood there. And I wondered why. Then I tried to take a step forward and my knees bumped into the hood. Thinking back on it now, I do recall that I almost fell on the hood.

This wasn't the usual person parking half on the sidewalk and half on the street. Normally when the latter happens I just usher my dog down the driveway ramp and circle the vehicle. These days I don't even think about it anymore. In fact, something like that happened to me just a couple of days ago. I was walking down the street and someone had parked their vehicle vertically on the sidewalk. I was surprised, but just shrugged and kept on walking.

Hmm. I think I've hashed this subject enough. Thanks for listening to me everyone. I appreciate it.

Natalie B.

"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference."
-Reinhold Niebuhr