[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT - Reader Stream battery?

  • From: Roger Loran Bailey <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 20:38:13 -0400

You can get it cheaper from a company that I don't remember the name of in Virginia. They buy them in bulk from Humanware and the shipping cost within the United States is considerably less. I would suggest subscribing to the Stream users list to find out about that.

You'll have to get it from humanware. They have them but it will probably be $30 or so and Humanware charges $22 for shiping because they ship from Canada.