[bksvol-discuss] OT: Pat Price

  • From: Mary Stephens <mstephen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 10:13:03 -0500

Yes, the Newswire release does refer to our own Pat Price, and this is a tragic loss. I knew Pat when we were both active in ACB. Both there and in the years that followed, she devoted herself to the lives of blind and visually impaired people. BookShare has lost a true friend. My prayers go out to Pat and to her husband Marv, who himself was in the hospital at the time of Pat's death.