[bksvol-discuss] OT: O C R software opinions needed

  • From: "Nancy Hill" <girlyscream@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 18:36:14 -0400

Hi All,

I would appreciate  some feedback about different O C R software
products.  I am interested if anyone uses either the Fine Reader or
OmniPage, or any of the other O C R software that is available.    I
would like to hear your opinions on what you have used and the good
points and bad you have encountered using them

I am already leaning toward a  scanner, but am waiting to make my
purchase until I have gathered a bit more info about it.

Thanks for your help.

Nancy Hill