[bksvol-discuss] OT: Need to contact Lissi

  • From: "Reggie & Brooks" <regandlon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:40:52 -0500

If you read this Lissi, need you to contact me.  This computer is used by
both of us, and your number may have gotten erased by accident.  Ready for
your call.  Would contact by email, but Jaws is not picking up addresses
either.  Guess I will have to add your email manually.  Thanks.  Sorry to
the rest.  We were supposed to meet at 10:00.  Wondering and worrying what
happened.
Reggie