[bksvol-discuss] OT: My change of name

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 18:49:31 -0700 (PDT)

I've added my full last name to my outgoing name and address so my nonbookshare
friends won't be confused by the G. or Grandma Cindy and dump me in the spam
bucket and so you all can distinguish me from Cindy Reese and any other Cindys
that decide to join or rejoin us. smile

G. Cindy

AVAILABLE AT

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/