[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Kim's purple cow

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 20:19:49 -0800

Hi, Judy, thank you for your message of how to make a purple cow. It made me
laugh; that being said, the cow won't like being sprayed with Jell-o because
of what goes into the gelatin. Don't they use rennet to make jell-o gel? And
where does the rennet come from if used? If it isn't vegetable rennet, it
comes from the next generation of cows, specifically their babies' stomachs
and I think they'd take a dim view of that. Can you imagine the poor dears
running around and not understanding why they have more flies on them than
usual? Regards, Kim.