[bksvol-discuss] OT: For sale Kurzweil K3000 Version 9.4

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 11:27:31 -0600

Hello:

     For sale, Kurzweil K3000 Version 9 software. This is the full blown
professional color version. I needed this for a project, but now that the
project is done, I would like to sell it. Please note that this software is
intended for Low vision users and learning disabled users. It also has
applications for those learning English. The original price of the software was
$1,495. I am asking $995. If interested, please contact me as shown below.
Please note that blind users should use Kurzweil K1000.

Regards,

Robert Jaquiss
230 Peach Tree Drive
West Monroe, Louisiana 71291-8653