[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: FYI: How I became involved in bookshare

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 13:56:15 -0800

Hi, Cindy. I'm sure there are other dedicated volunteers, but since I only
know of the ones on this list, I think you're at least one of the most
dedicated ones. I know the in-house staff and volunteers are dedicated, too,
but as far as the ones on this list...well, I know we all appreciate
everything you do, and thanks for sharing your story. Take care.
Julie Morales
"This book (the Bible) will keep you from sin or sin will keep you from this
book." D.L. Moody
"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
forgiven the inexcusable in you." C.S. Lewis