[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Duplicating NLS Titles

  • From: Monica Willyard <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 04:06:39 -0400

Hmm. I need to move to Florida. Anyone want to guess why?

Speaking of scanning books from NLS, I'm working on scanning The Present, by Spencer Johnson. It's a wonderful book, a perfect read for people who commute.

Monica Willyard

maithe007 wrote:
It could also be because of things such as this:

Miami-Dade Public Library System adds Playaway Self-playing digital audio books to its collection

The Miami-Dade Public Library System has added a new component to its audio books collection with Playaway, a self-playing digital audio book, which allows
users to listen to their favorite title anywhere.