[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT, Doris Lessing wins nobel prize for literature

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 17:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

Interesting. I've not read any of her books either.
For some reason I thought of her as a mystery writer
but I just did some research and found out how wrong I
was. Her books fit into several different genres
including science fiction. The Washington Post gave
her most recent book a bad review.

Cindy