[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT: Chromebooks, was:Re: Re: More Books I'll be Scanning

  • From: Dasha Radford <dasha95@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2013 10:32:33 -0400

My last word on the subject. Valerie it might be a good idea to send a feedback
report let them know about these things.
If anybody else wants to discuss it why don't we just contact each other off
list. Or better if someone wants to start a list service separate from this one
about it fine with me. There is  a central forum  but it might be better to
have an accessibility testers list serve. It could mean we people who have the
chrome book could bounce bugs off of one another and see if we think feedback
reports are necessary in certain situations.
Okay any more discussion on this contact off list.

Sent from my iPhone