[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT Accessible voting machines?

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 10:01:30 -0700

There are accessible voting machines in San Francisco, but since I
live in Concord, CA, there's just know way I'm going to vote that way,
especially when traffic hits, so I just have a sighted family member,
like my mom, help me out with the voting, so I'll do this until the
machines are widespread throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.

On 9/3/08, james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
> I have used one since 2004. It does what I need it to do and I'm grateful
> for the chance to vote independently.
>
> Jim
>
> James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
> james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810
>
> "The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
> don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
> success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
> Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
> http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/
>

>              "Anastasia
>              Saridakis"
>              <anamatia81@yahoo                                          To
>              .com>                     bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>              Sent by:                                                   cc
>              bksvol-discuss-bo
>              unce@xxxxxxxxxxxx                                     Subject
>              g                         [bksvol-discuss]  OT Accessible
>                                        voting machines?
>
>              09/02/2008 11:28
>              PM
>

>              Please respond to
>              bksvol-discuss@fr
>                 eelists.org
>

> Any news about accessible voting places? I remember in 04 They were
> demonstrating talking voting machines I'm not sure how many of them there
> are or were they are. Any ideas?

Chela
E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx
WindowsLiveMessenger Only (PLEASE E-Mail ME BEFORE ADDING ME TO YOUR
CONTACTS!): cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxxxx

Blog: http://www.1jtcdr.wordpress.com
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=690550695 (PLEASE
E-MAIL ME BEFORE I EITHER ADD OR REJECT YOUR FACEBOOK REQUESTS!)
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/chelarobles (AGAIN, PLEASE E-MAIL ME
BEFORE YOUR REQUEST IS IETHER REJECTED OR ACCEPTED!)
Skype: jazzytrumpet (E-Mail ME ABOUT ADDING YOU ONTO MY SKYPE CONTACTS
BEFORE I GIVE A CONFIRMATION Of YES OR NO!)
Mobile Phone: (925) 250-5955 (ONLY FOR THOSE WHO WORK WITH ME, OR WHO KNOW ME)