[bksvol-discuss] OT: A Quick Update

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 16:35:34 -0400

Hi everyone. Thanks so much for your prayers and words of support. Each post means so much to me. :)

For now, I'm going to stay here in Georgia to run my dad's business so he can drive my mom to Indiana. The plan is for me to fly up if things go badly or when my mom needs a break. I have never operated our business for more than a weekend on my own. Keeping finances steady for our family is important, and I'm ready to take on the challenge. So I'll be around for now, but I'll be doing the work of 2 people.

I'm going to release the two fiction books I have out for validation because I'm hoping someone else can give them the time they deserve. They're rated as good, and I don't have the time for the type of editing they need. I'm releasing Hide Yourself Away and The Mountain Fugitive.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com