[bksvol-discuss] OT: A Quick Thank-you

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 02:48:06 -0500

Hi, everyone!  It's been a VERY long day, and I just now managed to get
through my email for today.  Recently I subscribed to a list for another
site, and I have been inundated with even more email.  Because of all the
traffic, I had already decided to unsubscribe.  Today I noticed that some
list members were absolutely attacking a gentleman who had written to
request information for unsubscribing.  After reading a few very rude
comments, none of which were helpful, including one from the list owner,  I
immediately unsubscribed.

As one of the monitors for this list, I just wanted to send a quick note of
thanks to all of you who do your best to answer questions posted by other
list members in a tactful way.  While we all may understandably become
impatient with repeated requests for information, we do our best to be
helpful around here.  Anyway, after seeing the ungraciousness on that other
list... Well, y'all done made Mama proud! <LOL>  Thanks for all of your hard
work, too.  Blessings!

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
Toll-Free: (866)366-0629
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://jjm.worldventures.biz.  While you're there, find out how you, too,
can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures!  Jana is happy to
answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to
work and have fun at the same time.  If you have questions, feel free to
e-mail her at jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx