[bksvol-discuss] Re: OT:

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 11:53:34 -0800 (PST)

Oh, dear. I didn't mean to sound critical, as
rereading what I wrote may have sounded. I was just
commenting. You're not being obsessive or annoying at
all, and you do make good points. I do have the
feeling that bookshare-discuss is the list where
discussions of books is supposed to take place, but .
. . Your point of signalling with OT is perfectly
valid -- but I admit I'm not sure what the Topics are.
(smile). Sometimes one topic leads so naturally into
another, the distinction gets lost. But when a thread
changes drastically onto another subject, putting OT
is probably a good idea.

http://mail.yahoo.com