[bksvol-discuss] Re: OFF TOPIC Sad news about Kim Friedman

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2015 00:47:51 -0700

I just want to add my condolences to her family and my agreement with
those who already posted what a wonderful volunteer she was to those who
already posted; I hope her family will read the volunteer list and realize
how much we all liked and appreciated her work and friendliness and
personality and helpfulness
Cindy

On Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

Madeleine, do you have an address for Kim's Sisters? I would like to send
a note. If you want to reply privately, that's fine. Unfortunately, I'm
unable to go to any service, as she lived in CA. If you can at least
remind me of the city in which she lived, I'll check it's paper for her
obit.

I'm sorry to hear this, she was a great gal.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring

"All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost."
put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list